Welcome home to 'Ormiston Grove', an eco-friendly land development designed to blend nature with lifestyle. A habitat corridor has been created to retain the native trees and allow free movement of the local wildlife, particularly the resident koalas.
This has provided the unique situation, where you can live amongst the koalas, in a natural environment, whilst still having all amenities at your doorstep. Adjoining Ormiston College is seen as a huge bonus, especially with our modern busy lifestyles.
* Lot 17 is a 523m2 block
* The site has a relatively flat elevation, which avoids higher building costs in relation to retaining walls and extra site costs.
* block frontage provides a good scope for building and allowing space for boat, trailers, caravans etc.
* The habitat corridor creates a buffer between Ormiston Grove and Ormiston College, creating a wonderful natural environment.
* Public transport is within easy walking distance, with 3 bus stops nearby, and Ormiston Train Station just around the corner.
* Parklands abound in Ormiston, with plenty of picnic areas, cycling and walking tracks, BBQ equipment and exercise facilities are all readily available. The resident koalas are just the start of when it comes to the diverse range of wildlife that call this area home.
Call Brad McDonald at First National Real Estate Bayside for further information.
Property Type - Vacant Land
Land Area - 523m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection